Through the law firm Setfords Solicitors who have their head office based in Guildford, we offer a range of legal solutions aimed at individuals.

These range from our litigation and dispute services, which aim to provide legal advice, assistance and representation prior to and up to any Court or Employment Tribunal in discrimination, divorce, family or employment matters, to our will-writing and business support services. We can help you navigate through the UK legal system to get the outcome that you want.

We are keen to provide a high standard of legal advice in a timely manner with a particular emphasis on client care and building effective client relationships.

Copyright © Law Wilks, 2014
Law Wilks is a trading style of Wilks Enterprises Ltd (Registered in England and Wales, Company No: 08931927)
The solicitors of Law Wilks are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.