Please note that due to other commitments, Rob Wilks is no longer able to take on any cases. However, we don’t want to leave you in the lurch, so please read below.
If you are willing and able to pay for legal advice, you can search for a solicitor using the Law Society’s Find A Solicitor feature. You just need to select the area of law that you need advice on, and your postcode, to find a local solicitor.
Otherwise, you can contact Setfords Solicitors, who have a network of solicitors around the country.
Free legal advice
If you are unable to afford to pay for legal advice, you may be able to get free legal advice in the following ways:
- Legal expenses insurance – if you have legal expenses insurance, your insurance company may be willing to cover the cost of legal advice.
- If you are eligible for legal aid:
- You can contact the Civil Legal Advice helpline through a BSL/English Interpreter online if you think you are eligible: https://www.gov.uk/civil-legal-advice.
- You can also contact your local Law Centre. A list of Law Centres can be found here: http://lawcentres.org.uk/about-law-centres/law-centres-on-google-maps/alphabetically
- Find a local solicitor: http://find-legal-advice.justice.gov.uk. Legal Help should cover the cost of interpreters after the first appointment.
You can also ask general legal questions on the Ask A Lawyer website to find out whether it’s worth pursuing your case.